-
March 14th, 2004, 02:53 PM
#181
moderator
NYJ,
Sorry we missed ya! All I can say is it has a mind of it's own! Last Chaturday the applet would not load for me! I assume that is what you mean when you say it wouldn't let you type in your name.
It's even more baffling now though because Charlie and I were both in there when you say you were trying to get in.
[img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] Go figure!!!
I thought when that happened to one of us, it happened to all of us!
I guess the chat room spirit is just plain evil!
I wonder if he is related to W? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
I reckon all we can do is continue trying to have tons of fun while at the mercy of a totally arrogant tyrant.
[img]mad.gif[/img]
GD
-
March 14th, 2004, 10:20 PM
#182
Inactive Member
NYJ sorry we missed you.
Gus I was enjoying the chat but Zach was going bonkers I could not feed him etc and type at the same time.
Let's try to catch up next week. via condios
-
March 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
#183
Inactive Member
Well My Friends, I look forward to Chaturday, I is to bad Cherie didn't use her third wish to help us all get into the chat rooms, hassle free
<marquee><font color="red">BAD CHAT ROOM SPIRIT>>>GO AWAY</font></marquee>
-
March 20th, 2004, 11:01 PM
#184
Inactive Member
<marquee><font color="red">ATTENTION...ATTENTION...ATTENTION...AT TENTION</font></marquee>
It has come to my attention that it has been almost 7 days since anyone entered into the Chat room. I propose that we remedy that fact by agreeing to meet in one of The World Famous Cherie Currie Chat Rooms this evening.
It has been several weeks since I have had the pleasure of conversing with fellow Currie-heads. I plan to enter the rooms tonight, After a delicious dinner and a bit 'o qaulity time with my lovely wife Julie (don't get her started NYJ!). If anyone is interested in joining in with me, please do so by clicking on one of the above links.
Hope to see you there!
<font color="red"> Roger</font> AKA<font color="red"> Ella "lotta" Noize</font>
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 21st, 2004, 03:46 AM
#185
moderator
Hey Ellanoize,
Did we both get bumped or just me?
Here is the message I got when I tried to get back in:
Chat Room Error 1007 - Connection Failed
Possible Causes
The chat room (applet) failed to make a TCP/IP connection to the chat server.
Likely causes for this error could be:
- Your ISP is busy or has network problems (AOL user at peak time?)
- You have a FIREWALL blocking connections (speak to your network admin)
- Incorrect PROXY settings (use a SOCKS proxy)
- No Internet connection (are you still connected?)
- Unstable or corrupted operating system networking or browser files
- Chat server is down (not very common, and will not be down for long!)
Maybe tis info can come in handy one way or anoter so I thougt I'd post it here.
Hey I had a great time with You and Ashley, Charlie and NewYorkJettster and those wild women of NewYork, Meso****, High Heels and, last but not least, Nakedoverhere!
It was just like old times for quite a while and tons of fun, I must say!
It was just the two of us at the end though and then suddenly, out of the blue and without warning, I was bumped off unceremoniously. If it was just me who got bumped please don't think I left of my own free will!
After I gave up trying to get back into the old chat room, I went to the new chat room but I saw no hide nor hair of you or any other Cherie Currie fans over there.
Well anyway, adios amigas and hombres until next Chaturday rolls around!
[img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
March 21st, 2004, 09:24 AM
#186
Inactive Member
WHO MEeeeeeeeeeeeee! Get JULIEeeeeeee started,oh Julie you know what needs to be done. POW, BAM, WHAM. I had to do it ELLA... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] It was fun, I gotta run for now tho. Here, have some hot, hot, hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] when you all wake up, Have a great day! Everyone here says hi, in High Heels. Hee, hee... NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
March 21st, 2004, 01:55 PM
#187
Inactive Member
That <font color="red">#*%@* Chat Room Spirit!</font> I thought it was just me, Looks like we got a group Bump last night. I got the same error message. I got *** off but I kept trying to get back on. When I realized I was not going to be able to return I wrote a great epic review of the evening when...<font color="red">THE EVIL CHAT ROOM SPIRIT</font> froze up my computer and I ended up losing my post...
I am now going to channel my anger into trying to figure out how to exorcise this darn spirit so that us Currie-heads can chat & post in peace. (pretty lofty goal for an antique dude living in a muddy bean field)
Rog
-
March 28th, 2004, 12:14 AM
#188
Inactive Member
I'm gonna go into the chat rooms and try to pacify the chat room spirit. Its so warm out here in the beanfield, I think I'll leave the door open.
-
March 28th, 2004, 05:33 AM
#189
moderator
It was a 'boys night in' this time around in the old chat room. The chat room spirit left us alone for the most part but did make his presence known a time or two!
Mister Ella, Mister Charlie and Mister Me resolved, theoretically, all of the world's problems and we had fun in doing so!
Music and politics ruled in a, sort of, Hogan's Hero's style motif and made this a Chaturday worth remembering and I vill! <font color=red>I know nothing</font> else!
Yah vol Heir Commandante!
[img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
Gus LeBeau
-
March 28th, 2004, 09:18 PM
#190
Inactive Member
"ohhh Col. HOOOOgan" (klink voice)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks